пятница, 22 июня 2012 г.

Runescape| The Journey Cont... Ends! Part 20/20

Runescape| The Journey Cont... Ends! Part 20/20It's finally here! The last part of my Journey and I'm now maxed combat :) I do have splitted feelings about finishing this Journey. It's sweet that it's finally over and that I'm standing here today with 126+12 Combat, But at the same time I'll miss making these update videos and make all the progress that I was making. I mean here I am, 462 days later, standing with the goal achieved and completed. I'm just finishing something that I've worked for under a period of 1 year and 97 days, of course I will miss it :) But! Left we have 99 Crafting and 99 Smithing to achieve. Looking forward to complete the 2 last goals on the list :) Yet again, Big thanks to everyone who has followed and I hope you've enjoyed it :) ! bless to you all. // G oogl ee. Peace out Songs: 1. FKNJahala - Why [Aly & FILA Remix] 2. Cosmic Gate feat. Emma Hewitt - Be Your Sound 3. Mike Wind Pres. Staircase - Oxygen Essential (Osip Back To 90s Mix) 4. Afterlife - In Phase 5. Needtobreathe - Nothing left to lose _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I'm not the maker to any of these songs and neither do I own them. All creds goes to the artists and this video is purely made for entertainment and money is not involved. You can play Runescape at www.Runescape.com
Длительность: 7:48



Скриншоты к видео
Runescape| The Journey Cont... Ends! Part 20/20
Видео Runescape| The Journey Cont... Ends! Part 20/20 Video Runescape| The Journey Cont... Ends! Part 20/20 Runescape| The Journey Cont... Ends! Part 20/20

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.