понедельник, 25 июня 2012 г.

Decebal's Weekly Trance & Progressive Mix - Episode #6 & #7

Decebal's Weekly Trance & Progressive Mix - Episode #6 & #7Tracklist: www.mixcloud.com 6th (and 7th) episode of my weekly trance & progressive mix show. This one is twice as long to make up for the fact that I did not upload one last week, sorry about that. Feel free to leave any feedback on my mixing/song choice and let me know what you think I should play in the next episode. You can follow me at: Twitter Page: twitter.com Facebook Page: www.facebook.com Soundcloud Page: soundcloud.com Youtube Page: www.youtube.com
Длительность: 112:43



Скриншоты к видео
Decebal's Weekly Trance & Progressive Mix - Episode #6 & #7
Видео Decebal's Weekly Trance & Progressive Mix - Episode #6 & #7 Video Decebal's Weekly Trance & Progressive Mix - Episode #6 & #7 Decebal's Weekly Trance & Progressive Mix - Episode #6 & #7

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.