понедельник, 5 марта 2012 г.

ARMIN VAN BUUREN Feat. ANA CRIADO "SUDDENLY SUMMER"

ARMIN VAN BUUREN Feat. ANA CRIADO "SUDDENLY SUMMER"A Film by Cary Sontag Lyrics to Suddenly Summer I've got time on my hands Since you took your heart away from me It's the only love I really want Endless loss and pain sinking in While thoughts are caving in Suddenly Summer moved on Come with meaning Suddenly all that I have known A world with no hope Tonight years of memories A future, no hope Suddenly Summer moved on Summer moved on Suddenly Summer moved on Come with meaning Suddenly all that I have known A world with no hope Tonight years of memories A future, no hope Suddenly Summer moved on Summer moved on
Длительность: 3:41



Скриншоты к видео
ARMIN VAN BUUREN Feat. ANA CRIADO "SUDDENLY SUMMER"
Видео ARMIN VAN BUUREN Feat. ANA CRIADO "SUDDENLY SUMMER" Video ARMIN VAN BUUREN Feat. ANA CRIADO "SUDDENLY SUMMER" ARMIN VAN BUUREN Feat. ANA CRIADO "SUDDENLY SUMMER"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.