четверг, 15 марта 2012 г.

Above & Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - Breaking Ties (Duderstadt Vocal Remix) [

Above & Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - Breaking Ties (Duderstadt Vocal Remix) [NOTICE: FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I do not, in any way, claim to be the owner of the songs. The rights of the songs are held by the respective artist(s), producer(s) and/or record label(s). Credit should be given to the respective owners and creators. If you have a problem with me uploading any of your content please just send me a message and I will remove the video rather than subjecting me to a strike. ________________________________________________________________ Release Date: 2008-12-01 Label : Anjunabeats Catalog # ANJ119D Album: Anti Gravity (2007) Please support the artists by purchasing their music via the links below: www.beatport.com www.beatport.com Oeanlab - www.facebook.com Above & Beyond - www.facebook.com Oh when the cold wind blows I feel it to the bone Oh when you say you know I feel I am not alone And even though I may return To empty places on my own. and I remember everything you want me to forget. When you provide a parachute While I am falling like a stone And I remember there's a life that I have not lived yet You and I Truth and lies I have been fooling myself too long You and I Breaking ties How could we be so right and so wrong? [x2] I hear the words you say Your mouth against my skin My world just froze away You light me from within And even though I may return To empty places on my own. and I remember everything you want me to forget. When you provide a parachute While I am falling like a stone And I remember there's a life that I have <b>...</b>
Длительность: 7:10



Скриншоты к видео
Above & Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - Breaking Ties (Duderstadt Vocal Remix) [
Видео Above & Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - Breaking Ties (Duderstadt Vocal Remix) [ Video Above & Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - Breaking Ties (Duderstadt Vocal Remix) [ Above & Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - Breaking Ties (Duderstadt Vocal Remix) [

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.