суббота, 2 октября 2010 г.

Dj_Shah_feat__Adrina_Thorpe_-_Who_Will_Find_Me__with_lyrics_.avi

Dj_Shah_feat__Adrina_Thorpe_-_Who_Will_Find_Me__with_lyrics_.aviDJ Shah feat. Adrina Thorpe - Who Will Find Me (with lyrics) Sing along with this great song! In a world of desire, oh who would come and catch you if you fall in the wind and the fire, oh who would come to save you High above any danger locked inside the tower of your mind dreams are veiled, passion blinded safe from fear and fire Oh who will find me in your midnight eyes I see a summer sunrise fly far beyond these silver winter skies I see a beautiful life, oh, come and get away Do you see the horizon walk upon the water, you will find all is still and yet alive in the morning light Oh who will find me in your midnight eyes I see a summer sunrise fly far beyond these silver winter skies I see a beautiful life, oh, come and get away Dance dance in the morning light open your darkened eyes hey, hey, it's a beautiful day it'll be okay, it'll be okay Take a look, spin around, this is where I find you, where the roses bloom leave your cares, leave your fears, leave them all behind you, yeah yeah it's a beautiful day in the city of shining light it's a beautiful day, this is where I find you, yeah yeah Oh who will find me in your midnight eyes I see a summer sunrise come and get away
Длительность: 7:20



Скриншоты к видео
Dj_Shah_feat__Adrina_Thorpe_-_Who_Will_Find_Me__with_lyrics_.avi
Видео Dj_Shah_feat__Adrina_Thorpe_-_Who_Will_Find_Me__with_lyrics_.avi Video Dj_Shah_feat__Adrina_Thorpe_-_Who_Will_Find_Me__with_lyrics_.avi Dj_Shah_feat__Adrina_Thorpe_-_Who_Will_Find_Me__with_lyrics_.avi

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.