вторник, 19 января 2010 г.

Matrix: Who's Your Daddy - Benny Benassi

Matrix: Who's Your Daddy - Benny BenassiAs I've said to some of you I feel like I'm coming to an end, editing this movie, it's my all time favorite, but I don't like to repeat myself. With that said, I have assured one big surprise for Matrix before I completely stop (: About the video : First I saw my Brother (Thehizousev1's) matrix video www.youtube.com It's one of my all time favorites. Then I studied coloring and chroma key and surprise surprise...my program (magix 15) didn't suck after all lol. By the way, subscribe to my back-up account, I have 3 copyright notices : www.youtube.com
Длительность: 1:42



Скриншоты к видео
Matrix: Who's Your Daddy - Benny Benassi
Видео Matrix: Who's Your Daddy - Benny Benassi Video Matrix: Who's Your Daddy - Benny Benassi Matrix: Who's Your Daddy - Benny Benassi

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.