четверг, 21 января 2010 г.

A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Eighteen HD - A Cristina Soto Special & LYRICS

A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Eighteen HD - A Cristina Soto Special & LYRICSI recommend watching this in HD! A special episode eighteen featuring the amazing voice of Cristina Soto.. :) I hope you will enjoy her voice like I did. Sorry about the transitions.. I really wanted these songs and it was hard to make them work together.. I did the best I could.. sorry again :) Anyhow, the first song is really great, it makes me feel happy every time I listen to it, puts me in a good mood :D The second song is a fresh one, and needless to say I really like it :) As for the third, it's been around for a while now and Cristina Soto never ceases to amaze me with her voice.. Enjoy! PS: Next episode will feature a song that was requested by one of the Subscribers (!) Support the artists and buy their creations: www.beatport.com ----------------- Please do not suspend my account. If you wish of something to be removed please contact me so I can do so, I do not own anything in this video.
Длительность: 10:00



Скриншоты к видео
A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Eighteen HD - A Cristina Soto Special & LYRICS
Видео A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Eighteen HD - A Cristina Soto Special & LYRICS Video A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Eighteen HD - A Cristina Soto Special & LYRICS A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Eighteen HD - A Cristina Soto Special & LYRICS

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.