понедельник, 28 декабря 2009 г.

A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Fourteen HD - A Josie Special & LYRICS

A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Fourteen HD - A Josie Special & LYRICSWatch loud and in HD!:) A special episode fourteen, with a dedication to Jaren's very talented sister - Josie :) Enjoy three massive tracks featuring the beautiful vocals of Josie :D Since this is a special episode I've added lyrics in the video, if you guys like it I can continue them in the next episode... :) (I wrote the lyrics in the video, sorry for any mistakes it's just alot more fun to listen carefuly and write them yourself then just copy/pasting it from a site:)) TRANCE FOREVER!:D ---- Please do not delete/suspend my account, upload promotional only. I do not own anything in this video - if you wish of something to be removed please contact me and I will do so right away.
Длительность: 9:41



Скриншоты к видео
A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Fourteen HD - A Josie Special & LYRICS
Видео A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Fourteen HD - A Josie Special & LYRICS Video A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Fourteen HD - A Josie Special & LYRICS A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Fourteen HD - A Josie Special & LYRICS

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.