воскресенье, 17 апреля 2011 г.

Icone - Sorrow (SoundLift Remix) [HD]

Icone - Sorrow (SoundLift Remix) [HD]FULL TUNE!! Supported by Armin van Buuren, Aly & Fila, Sean Tyas, Manuel Le Saux, Jorn van Deynhoven, Fast Distance, Super8 & Tab, MIKE, Talla 2XLC, DJ Feel and many more! Infuckingcredible!! That is what I thought at first... Damn emotional Uplifting Trance tune again by master SoundLift! His remixes are always amaaaazing!! I can't count how many times I've uploaded his work. He is truly an awesome artist! What a buildup, OMG... sent shivers down my spine! I can't exactly describe my feelings right now, because I'm so impressed and speechless! You'll understand when you listen to this masterpiece!
Длительность: 8:06



Скриншоты к видео
Icone - Sorrow (SoundLift Remix) [HD]
Видео Icone - Sorrow (SoundLift Remix) [HD] Video Icone - Sorrow (SoundLift Remix) [HD] Icone - Sorrow (SoundLift Remix) [HD]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.