понедельник, 7 июня 2010 г.

Rappelz R7 Duels Vol. 2

Rappelz R7 Duels Vol. 2More R7 Duels. Most of these people are 1-3 levels under me which makes a difference after r7. Though I'm not using godly protection most of these duels which can require a big difference in my strategy. Something I forgot to mention last time. For most of these fights I'm choosing from several different rematches. If possible I show at least 1 where I've lost and 1 where I've won. I like duels that aren't "perfect" sence small mistakes end up making the fight much more interesting to watch. At least to me. Enjoy :) Music: Mat Zo - Near The End Excerpt from: Armin van Buuren presents - A State of Trance Episode 296
Длительность: 5:09



Скриншоты к видео
Rappelz R7 Duels Vol. 2
Видео Rappelz R7 Duels Vol. 2 Video Rappelz R7 Duels Vol. 2 Rappelz R7 Duels Vol. 2

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.