суббота, 3 октября 2009 г.

Naked.1

Naked.1IMPORTANT INFO The intro, I am wearing gear, I accidently forgot to take it off when I seen him but I threw it in anyways for the extra footage. Mage and hunter scene at icecrown dailies, my friend is also making a video for Mercader, he too was naked. He told me he was going to go for the hunter, and I was to go for the mage. So I did, no 2v1 action in that scene. Gear: The fleshshaper Titansteel destroyer Lillhoffs winged blades titanforged ring furious gladiators rings anvil of titans wintergrasp attack power trinket. Video response for Merc, respect.
Длительность: 6:50



Скриншоты к видео
Naked.1
Видео Naked.1 Video Naked.1 Naked.1

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.