среда, 2 сентября 2009 г.

Who's Your Daddy? Dante/Cloud/Sephiroth

Who's Your Daddy? Dante/Cloud/SephirothI was sooo bored and I just downloaded ACC so I decided to make this.Sorry if Dante's part kept repeating but it's the only cutscene I have.I know some of the parts are out of sync but I'm to lazy to edit and it takes a long time to upload.Enjoy! Song belongs to Benny Benassi Final Fantasy 7 ACC belongs to Square Enix Devil May Cry 4 belongs to Capcom Video made by me
Длительность: 3:30



Скриншоты к видео
Who's Your Daddy? Dante/Cloud/Sephiroth
Видео Who's Your Daddy? Dante/Cloud/Sephiroth Video Who's Your Daddy? Dante/Cloud/Sephiroth Who's Your Daddy? Dante/Cloud/Sephiroth

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.