пятница, 15 мая 2009 г.

A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Three

A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode ThreeHQ: www.youtube.com Episode Three! Only four tracks this time but I just didnt have the heart to cut out more from these songs (when I mixed it the first time it had 14:30 or so, had to cut it for youtube limits). I hope you enjoy it! Comment, check out the previous episodes too! Episode Three: #1: Matt Cerf ft. Shawn Mitiska & Jaren - Light The Skies (Retrobytes Electrobounce Mix) #2: George Acosta - Trust #3: Andy Moor ft. Carrie Skipper - So Much More (Shawn Mitiska Mix) #4: Neon Stereo ft. Marcie - Love From Nothing (Pre Dawn Mix) Please do not delete my account, if you wish of something to be removed please contact me. I do not own anything in this video. Upload only for promotional purpose.
Длительность: 10:01



Скриншоты к видео
A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Three
Видео A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Three Video A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Three A Tribute To Vocal Trance - Episode Three

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.