среда, 8 апреля 2009 г.

Will Holland feat Yana Kay - Tears In The Rain (Orjan Nilsen Remix) (ASOT 398 Rip)

Will Holland feat Yana Kay - Tears In The Rain (Orjan Nilsen Remix) (ASOT 398 Rip)Beautifull lyrics and emotional voice in this track by Yana Kay! Great remix by Orjan Nilsen! lyrics: weather says rain today and that's ok cause you wont see me crying when you walk on by it's coming down so hard like it's never gonna end don't care if the sun will ever shine again you'll never see me crying never know I'm dying cause, my tears, only falls if it's storming after all you'll never see me crying never know I'm dying you'll never see woow tears in the rain got my raincoat on this umbrella hides the face you'll never see me crying never know I'm dying cause, my tears, only falls if it's storming after all you'll never see me crying never know I'm dying you'll never see woow tears in the rain if you see me on the street all i do is smile but don't look in my eyes cause you'll see what I hide ..... see what I hide..
Длительность: 4:27



Скриншоты к видео
Will Holland feat Yana Kay - Tears In The Rain (Orjan Nilsen Remix) (ASOT 398 Rip)
Видео Will Holland feat Yana Kay - Tears In The Rain (Orjan Nilsen Remix) (ASOT 398 Rip) Video Will Holland feat Yana Kay - Tears In The Rain (Orjan Nilsen Remix) (ASOT 398 Rip) Will Holland feat Yana Kay - Tears In The Rain (Orjan Nilsen Remix) (ASOT 398 Rip)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.